Monday 30 March 2020

Week 9...New Times Ahead


Homework - Learning From Home

WORK PACKAGES – Term 1, Week 9
The following Work Package has been created to assist children at home with their learning.

Week 9 Mini MAC Work Package Overview

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16qOKemMz23T2HD94bYno4E6ydEJXfvdj/view

Hello everyone,
Firstly, let me say I miss you all terribly! I hope you have been reading lots and accessing the blog for lots of learning.

We teachers have been working very hard to create 'Work Packages' for everyone. Room 32's package can be found in our Homework tab. There is a link to the Week 9 Work Package Overview. This hyperdoc contains all the hyperlinks you will need to complete your week 9 package.

Please ensure you have logged into Studyladder before clicking the hyperlinks to ensure your work will be saved to your profile. So simply login to Studyladder in one tab then open another tab for the overview sheet, then click on the links provided.

I will be checking your progress often! Good luck.

Please stay safe and healthy. I hope I get to see you all very soon.

10 comments:

  1. thanks Mrs Court and I miss you terribly too as well as my classmates! By the way, I read the book "Thea Stilton A Fashionable Mystery" I got from the classroom but there is no quiz in the Litpro :( its a dark green dot coloured. What happens why I read books with no quizzes Mrs Court? Take care and I have been doing exercise before homeschooling starts at 9AM! I did 15 jumping ropes today xoxx KATE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, I miss you!!
      I will add some points to your Literacy Pro for you.
      If you read a book with no quiz. Write and send me a summary of the text and I can add points.
      I love that you have a routine already.
      Stay safe xx

      Delete
    2. Thea Stilton a fashionable mystery summary: The Thea Sisters want to become journalist. One day, they went to Whale Beach Island for few days. Nicky, one of the Thea Sisters, did a weekend lifeguard volunteering. Whilst, she was jogging, she spotted a mysterious rodent sitting on a rock, but as soon as she saw her, the rodent quickly ran away. The next day, Nicky was looking through her binoculars on top of a rock (cove), she saw the strange rodent in front of the Chedderton Cottage! She was thinking 'who was that rodent'?

      One day, Nicky's friends were playing beach volleyball, the ball went outside the court and hit the mysterious rodent's leg. The rodent ran away and took shortcut but was on a dangerous path - a cliff! The Thea sisters noticed and decided to save her by yelling and telling her that it was dangerous. The rodent ignored and her foot slipped. The Thea sisters help and Nicky grabbed the roped and the rodent was saved. The rodent was actually a famouse chief editor - Anna Winmouse! xox Kate

      Delete
    3. I think that's worth a good 5 points.
      Well done!

      Delete
  2. Dear Mrs Court,do you miss your students?From Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prissy,
      I miss you all very much!
      I hope you are safe and healthy x

      Delete
  3. Dear Mrs.Court.When does school close?From Priscilla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School closed last Friday with this week being only for parents who are working. Holidays start this Friday though.

      Delete
  4. Hi Mrs Court this is Larissa. Can you please let me know what my Study Ladder user-name and password is? I miss you and all the class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Larissa,
      I left a voicemail on mum's phone.
      I will ring you tomorrow to check you have it.
      Mrs Cx

      Delete