Tuesday 23 February 2021

Week 3 - Thank you!

 Hello everyone,

I hope you are all safe and healthy.

I wanted say a huge


to all the parents who attended the Parent Information Evening on Tuesday.

It is never easy standing in front of a big group and presenting, so thank you for humouring me, joining in with the activities and laughing at my terrible jokes. I hope it helped ease your minds about this year and made you feel more comfortable within our classroom.

If you have any questions or concerns, please come to see me. As I said, this is a partnership between us to ensure your children can achieve their full potential.

We have completed most of the Literacy Pro testing which provides your child with a Lexile level for reading. I will continue to upskill the Year Ones on how to use Literacy Pro so they can be as independent as possible. Year Twos and Threes are quite adept at using the program.

As discussed on Tuesday evening, homework will start coming home next week. The children are very familiar with the format and what is required of them now as we have been practising in class.

Thank you all for your support.

Wishing you all health and happiness,



No comments:

Post a Comment